New England Medical Legal Consultants, Inc. will provide the following services:
- Expert witness location and disclosure.
- Participate in initial client interviews.
- Organize all medical records.
- Compile narrative summaries, analysis of medical records and/or time-line chronologies. Identify areas of liability, causation and damages.
- Name potential defendants and appropriate standards of care.
- Conduct research into all relevant medical literature to support your case.
- Preparation and review of medical issues and facts prior to attorney, expert conferencing.
- Arrange follow-up evaluation in order to accurately access ongoing medical damages.
- Assist attorneys in preparation for depositions.
- Trial exhibits including illustrations, x-rays, x-ray illuminators and anatomical models. Duplication of x-rays, CT scans MRI’s mammograms, dental films and ultrasounds.
- Independent medical examination preparation.
- NEMLC offers a selection of case studies and a deposition bank for your review on similar cases.
NEMLC encourages attorneys to call our nurses to discuss the facts of their case at no cost.